Thursday, April 19, 2007

Where did the time go?

On Monday babygurl decided to take a couple of face plants into stuff (table, ground, things like that) so now her face is all scraped up. It didn't seem to bother her much, and she was back to being silly in no time.

Chillin!

Hello, Dahling!

I managed to get two more batches of dyeing done before I had to go pick Tattoo Husband up from the airport.


Cooling down & another yarn tree blooming

It's supposed to be green and purple, but the green turned out a little more bluey than I wanted. I also dyed a sample of some angelina fiber yesterday, just to see what would happen. The color used was copenhagen blue, I was amazed at the results! You will be too!





This is NOT blue! WTF?!!!

It's still pretty though.




I'm gonna have to try dyeing more of this stuff with other methods and see what I come up with. :)

I got some more roving listed on etsy and hopefully soon more sock yarn and all of the cotton and linen I've done.


Today is S&B night Yay! I get to either work on my sock, or the blanket I can't decide. I'm not allowing myself to work on any new projects until the blanket is done, so maybe that. I guess it will be a surprise!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow, your dyed materials and yarns are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! What a novice I am!!!!! Maybe someday I'll produce as beautiful fibers as you.

rachel said...

i can't wait to see how the rainbow yarn turns out! will you post pictures? (cuz i can't wait the few days it will take to mail it) :)