The first sock finished, with the 2nd sock started, Babygurl in her jammies and mom's sock.
It's been awhile since I worked on my socks, I almost forgot where I was in the pattern, luckily Jaywalkers are easy. :)
Today when we got up I decided to do some dyeing. I got every thing ready, had lunch, and then nap time!!!!
Isn't she cute!
Dyepots on the stove
This isn't how I usually dye stuff, I like hand painting a lot more, but I've had a few requests for more solid colors. Usually when I do immersion dyeing the yarn gets tangled, so I put more ties on the skeins this time. Hopefully the color will turn out somewhat even too.
I did a batch of yellow and a batch of orange each is 1lb. of cotton and 1/2lb of linen.