Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I made pie!

and yes it was pretty easy. I made a pumpkin pie using condensed goat milk since TH has issues with cow's milk. I did have to condense the milk myself, cause the stuff from the can tasted horrible. I also used a graham cracker crust.

PIE!

I cant believe it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, then Babygurl's B-day on the third! She's gonna be 2. I have so much stuff to do, cleaning Christmas shopping etc...

I did manage to finish another baby blankie amongst the chaos.

sun blankie done!

while i was taking pictures/doing laundry, Babygurl got a hold of the camera.

self portrait by Babygurl

Yesterday TH and I finally had time so he could tattoo me, we're working on my left leg it's pretty much going to be a wildlife scene. He did the turtle before Babygurl was born, and now I have a couple of clown loach fish. I can't really take pic's of it by myself so I'll just have to post them later.

Here's a picture I made in Photoshop.

Babygurl-in-wonderland

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.

-- Bill Cosby

1 comment:

caillie said...

Nice blanket!!
Gogeous pie!!! I hope it tasts as good as it looks.
I can not believe she will be two already!!! Isn't it amazing! Are you planning on another??